We understand there are many franchising opportunities out there, and we thank you for taking the time to learn about the possibilities with Postcard Portables. Our franchise opportunity offers:
- a tremendous amount of flexibility
- low overhead
- excellent profit margins
…all while allowing you to make a difference in your local community.
Please investigate the information in this section. If you’re interested in learning more, please fill out your contact details on the “Initial Contact” tab, and our franchising team will reach out to you directly.
Top 12 Benefits of the Postcard Portables Franchise Opportunity
- Our product is unique and revolutionizing the portable sign industry
- Our process is simple – easy for both the client and the franchisee to do business
- Participation in national & local customer databases
- Our mini-billboards continually attract both local and national companies
- Very low startup costs, royalty fees and overhead: you only need 1-2 people to grow and manage your business
- We have in-house graphic design artists and production personnel
- 24/7 product support and franchisee assistance
- Unlimited growth potential … which means unlimited income possibilities
- Our signs quickly become the most popular and professional in any market area
- Exclusive territory rights available
- Our product has a proven track record and a very loyal cliental base
- We have a very strong, healthy and motivated franchisee team looking to expand across the country as soon as possible
At Postcard Portables, we strive to make the process of becoming a franchisee as simple as the business itself. We recognize that considering a franchise opportunity is a life-changing commitment. Here is an outline of the step-by-step process to get you on the road to financial freedom.
- You complete our initial contact
- We contact you to answer questions and provide basic franchise information.
- We schedule a formal phone interview.
- You complete the Franchise Application and Disclosure Document.
- We both decide if it’s a good fit.
- You provide proof of financing and final documentation.
- We award you a Postcard Portables franchise.
Once you are awarded your franchise, we train you on all aspects of our business in Regina, Saskatchewan. You’ll work with our team to learn our processes, and you will shadow existing franchise operations to see how the daily activities are performed. We then deliver materials and inventory to your home territory and you receive a site visit from our President. We will be there to provide ongoing franchise support as you start up, with regular calls and as-needed access to our corporate team. We do everything in our power to prepare you to run your own business and achieve financial freedom!
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and be sure to complete our initial contact form to learn more.
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE POSTCARD PORTABLES FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES:
- Ottawa, ON
- North Bay, ON
- Kawartha Lakes, ON
- Sarnia, ON
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Peterborough, ON
- St. Thomas, ON
- St. Johns, NF
- Penticton, BC / Kelowna / Vernon (1 market)
- And more!
If you are interested in a market that is not listed above, please contact our franchise development team at 1-800-897-6006 ext. 2 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss it with you!
A good way to tell if your market would be viable for a franchise would be if there are many road-side signs around already. If so, there is probably tremendous opportunity and we’d love to speak with you.
How soon can I open? How long does the process take?
From first inquiry to opening the franchise, the process takes about 30-60 days (depending on a number of factors).
What is my initial investment?
The initial single-unit franchise fee is $22,500. Estimated initial investment required ranges from $80,000-$130,000 depending on inventory requirements in your market.
What is the royalty structure?
The royalty is 5% of sales, advertising is 1% of sales.
How many employees does it take to operate a unit?
This business can be operated with very minimum staff, which is a major benefit. We recommend 1 full-time salesperson and 1 full-time maintenance person during years 1-2, then additional staff can be hired on an as needed basis.
What support will I receive going forward?
You will receive ongoing support from our head office in Regina, SK. We have corporate staff available for issues with design, production, collections, bylaws, permits, training, inventory management, and for any other issues that arise. Our design staff is exclusive to working on Postcard Portables tasks, with turnaround time and professionalism that is is second to none. Our production staff is also very open to assisting you when you are first learning the business, and is happy to help you understand the benefits of various products that we offer.
Do I have to live in the same market where I operate my franchise?
Yes, in order to effectively manage your business and service your clientele, you must reside within a distance we determine to be satisfactory – generally 30 minutes or less of a commute is acceptable.
Do you belong to any assocations or credible business groups?
Yes, we proud members of both the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) as well as the International Franchise Association (IFA). We are a recipient of the CFA’s “Franchisees’ Choice” award which validates the positive relationship we have with each of our franchisees.
Please fill out the details below if you would like to speak with a Postcard Portables franchising consultant. We look forward to answering any questions that you may have about our franchise opportunity.
If you’ve already been contacted by a Postcard Portables Representative and they have asked you for further information, you are invited to fill out the Personal Profile form as well as the Franchise Application. Thank you!”
If you’ve spoken with a Postcard Portables representative, feel free to fill the following forms so that we can move forward with you in the franchise development process:
All information is kept strictly confidential and is used for qualification purposes only.